The Mobility Risk Management Platform
What are the key questions in mobility risk management?
MANAGERS WORLD TODAY
TRAVELLERS WORLD TODAY
BRINGS LIGHT INTO YOUR COMPLEX WORLD
1. Integrates travel data and maps the location of mobile assets
2. Finds relevant security incidents rapidly with the help of artificial intelligence
3. Matches the location of mobile assets with ongoing security incidents in seconds
4. Asks proactively for the status of alerted travellers and feed status back to management in less than 1 minute
5. Communicates in the language your employees feel comfortable with including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese etc.
6. Alarms the responsible management if support is needed and automatically triggers emergency support measures
7. Allows EXOP Operation Centre to take over crisis response 24/7 and worldwide.
Automatic Incident Detection and Alerting
X-ASSIST informs you and your travellers within seconds after the incident detection.
Where your employees are!
X-ASSIST provides you with a complete overview on where exactly your staff is located worldwide and at all times along with the current traveller status.
Which employees are close to an incident!
Within seconds after a reported security incident, X-ASSIST shows you if staff is located within the direct impact zone of a security incident or not.
Which employees need your help!
X-ASSIST visualises the status of all your staff within the direct impact zone in different colours (green, red). You will know within minutes, who is ok and who needs urgent help.
Experience the Future of Mobility Risk Management
Real-time Status Reporting