In order for Operational Resilience+ to have a lasting positive impact on your company, it is crucial that the topic is present in the minds and hearts of your employees. You can achieve this by creating a basic understanding of the relevance of Operational Resilience+ and integrating it into the context of your individual corporate culture. It is essential for successful implementation that your employees are encouraged to actively apply Operation Resilience+ in everyday life.
This includes in particular:
- How responsibility in the team is lived across all levels to enable thinking and acting in the overall framework.
- How tasks are effectively delegated in order to permanently ensure the ability to act in all situations.
How to communicate transparently and proactively in order to promote an understanding of Operational Resilience+ and to ensure a level playing field for information.
- Communicate your Operational Resilience+ strategy and raise awareness at all employee levels.
- Promote collaboration beyond organisational and functional units by activating the know-how of your employees.
- Create a climate in which employees implement Operational Resilience+ in their everyday lives and develop it further in short development cycles.
- Through Operational Resilience+, help your employees to develop personally and to work in the interest of the company as a whole.